Annually we research over 50 countries on multiple indicators within
This results in 18 National Ecommerce Reports, a European
We do this both for Ecommerce Europe, the European association for companies selling online to support their 25,000+ company members in doing cross
The goal of these reports is to provide insights into national and
A light version of all our National
The reports have been downloaded more than 50,000 times a year. A full
Examples of indicators, gathered per country
• Demographic indicators
• Economic indicators
• Ecommerce data
• Expert reviews
• Online sales per product segment
• Mobile commerce
• Cross Border commerce
• Internet usage
• Legal & Tax
• Do's and Don'ts
We cooperate with several research partners like Gfk, TNS Nipo, Euromonitor, Statista and many others to gather this content. Additionally, we
We cooperate with partners who make the creation of our reports possible. Our Report Partners receive the following benefits:
• The company logo is shown on the Infographics.
• The company logo is shown on the front and back cover of all published reports.
• A one page C-level interview is included in each report.
• A description of the company is included in each report.
In press releases of
• The report can be printed and distributed locally under your own brand name.
• Maybe we can even add content of your company to the reports to make it more relevant?
You benefit from the shared marketing effort of Ecommerce Europe, the
• Each month you receive all new subscriptions details (name, function, email address, company) in Microsoft Excel format.
• Industry exclusivity: no direct competitor of your company can become a Report Partner of the reports you support.
• The full report can be printed in your own look and feel and distributed via your sales organizations to your customers and prospects.
Interested in becoming a
Feel free to contact our Partnership Manager, Adina Lionte.