The eCommerce Foundation is a non-profit organization which helps both companies and industries to improve their eCommerce activities by doing practical research, facilitating knowledge sharing and benchmarking.
We currently focus on two main activities. The eCommerce Benchmark, which allows eCommerce managers to compare their eCommerce activities anonomously and for free with others in their specific industires on more than 100 Key Performance Indicators.
Our second initiative are the Supplier Reviews which invite eCommerce Manager to share their opinion on different eCommerce suppliers and help others select the right partner for their company size and market.
The Foundation is represented in more than 8 European countries. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
In the News
- 28.09.2012 - eCommerce Benchmark & Fashion retail
- 20.09.2012 - The bigger the company, the higher the PSP costs
- 06.06.2012 - Affiliate Networks add little value
- 22.03.2012 - Press Release: Search Rules, Social Not
- 08.03.2012 - First results presented at EMERCE eRetail event